CEO – Fed up with not knowing till the last minute what you will report to the Board of Directors on your M&As?
CFO – Stressed out from the late night, last minute work to meet deadlines?
Are you both frustrated with chasing your organization and acquisitions to get the information and insights you need?
What you need is change management through finance process re-engineering!
Get your management team and the rest of your organization on board with a top-to-bottom process where everyone communicates and shares data as a team. Successful mergers require changes involving systems, people and process. M&As and major changes place stress on an organization’s leadership and employees.
My name is Yechiel and my expertise is the change management required for integrating and updating Finance processes throughout an organization.
Following interviews with senior management to understand your objectives, I perform field interviews with interested parties and then offer a tailor-made implementation plan. This plan will also include:
• Quick wins
• A communication, training, and buy-in generation plan.
Following agreement, I proceed to managing implementation including synchronizing the various elements of the process, and giving training and coaching where required to improve the success of your corporate change.
The skills and records I bring to achieve these ends include:
• International experience in M&A and FP&A design in multinational corporations, both on the parent company as well as on the acquired side, enables me to analyse processes looking for improvements, finding ways to leverage systems.
• The ability to connect and involve people from different cultures, management levels and generations helps achieve buy-in to the change thus bringing success.
• CPA, CMA and CIA Certifications.
• MBA cum laude and BA in Accounting and Economics.